Friday, August 7, 2009

famous funny sayings

To be closer to God, be closer to people.
~Author : Kahlil Gibran Famous Quotes

I'm bilingual. I speak English and I speak educationese.
~Author : Shirley Mount Hufstedler Inspirational Sayings
More Categories
Morality Quotes Famous Saying Sayings Movie Quotes Adversity Sayings Personality Quotes Goals Sayings Consumerism Quotes Responsibility Sayings Bores Quotes Luck Sayings

We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
~Author : Dolly Parton Nice Quotes

The Religion that is afraid of science dishonors God and commits suicide.
~Author : Ralph Waldo Emerson Great Sayings

The superior man is satisfied and composed; the mean man is always full of distress.
~Author : Confucius The Confucian Analects Meaningful Sayings

The vow of silence, that's the mind-blower. See, talking is what I do... i t's a real need with me, a craving, I'm like a word junkie. I never shut up. I talk to myself, I talk in my sleep. The idea of voluntarily turning off that tap, I can't imagine it It'd be like, I don't know, all the rivers in the world just slammed to a stop. No churning, no flowing, no white water, just stillness, crushing stillness. I don't think I could stand it, locked up like that in my own psyche. I'd collapse into myself, I'd implode
~Author : Andrew Schneider Wise Quotes

The work of internal government has become the task of controlling the thousands of fifth-rate men
~Author : Henry B Adams Motivational Sayings

Why shoudn't truth be stranger than fiction Fiction, after all, has to stick to the possibilities.
~Author : Mark Twain Famous Quotes

He is a great simpleton who imagines that the chief power of wealth is to supply wants. In ninety-nine cases out of a hundred it creates more wants than it supplies.
~Author : W Wirt Inspirational Sayings

No comments:

Post a Comment